Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday Spin!!!!!!

Options
  • 12-09-2008 9:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭

03.gif
    14° C
    Partly Sunny
    ^^^^^^^^
    so no excuses (you know who you are!)

so... how about 9.45 at the dog track in Harold's Cross, and 10 under the luas bridge in Dundrum?

route? well, you tell me -but i do want to do some climbing :).

who's in?

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

I'm in.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

presuming you're talking about me, i'm in :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭ROK ON

I am hoping to head out tomorrow. I may see ye at Dundrum.

Will head out early now have to be back early.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

I have a case of the sniffles, hope it clears up by tomorrow as I haven't been out in ages! Provisionally in.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

In

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Cadex

No not Saturday (still decorating) but planning on doing the Bray Wheelers randonee on Sunday - anyone of you lads up for that? Check it out. Won't lie to you, but this decorating lark is wearing me out, losing the will to go on but afraid that wife might bury under the bath if I don't finish soon.....Enjoy the spin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭emty

Nice spin,great weather.Had a scary spill in Firhouse on the way back,wasn't paying attention to the road.Nothing hurt but my pride,landed on a grass verge.Am still picking clumps of it out of various parts of my bike(and body!)

Yeah nice day for a spin all right.

Here's the routemap

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Yikes emty. Glad your OK. I don't think I'll be taking the road myself and Tiny took again too soon. More like an obstacle course than a road. Is that bridge at Kilbride fixed? Thought it was meant to be washed away?

yeah was back in action all right

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

el tonto wrote: »
    Yikes emty. Glad your OK. I don't think I'll be taking the road myself and Tiny took again too soon. More like an obstacle course than a road. Is that bridge at Kilbride fixed? Thought it was meant to be washed away?

Yeah, was an interesting route allright, wasn't it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭ROK ON

Think I may have seen ye this am. 1040am on road to Stepaside. I was headin down the other direction and say a guy in a boards jersey leading a small group up into Stepaside.
    Anyway great day for a cycle.

nope, we went up edmonstown road.
    Hmmmm, a split in the camp methinks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

I texted tiny, I have no idea where Edmonstown road is so I headed the regular w200 way out to glencree and up to the gap. Nice spin out, sorry I went the wrong way. I must invest in a map one of these days.

Advertisement