Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wing mirror glass - where?

Options
  • 12-09-2008 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

quick question - does anyone know where I can get a wing mirror (just the the glass if that's possible) for a Polo?
    Some f*cker decided to steal mine last night (took the glass and the cables clean out, left the bracket at least)...

Cheers
    galah
    (still seething and almost tempted to call it in - but I guess there's no point...) That shotgun approach suggested a while ago seems like an attractive option again...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Tzetze

Got a replacement adhesive mirror for my polo in the auto factors down in the Liosbán estate. Under a tenner too.

Although, I'm not sure if just an adhesive mirror will do the job for you. Are all the internals ripped out from the bracket, or is there still something in there that a mirror will stick to?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭galah

thanks! Rang them, and they have it in stock ;-)

The internals are still there - it's an electric mirror...So it should be ok to stick it in.

But seriously, who steals wing mirror glasses? People should be shot for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Tzetze

galah wrote: »
    But seriously, who steals wing mirror glasses? People should be shot for that!

The same type of fupper who bends rear wiper arms in half.... *grrrr*

Glad it worked out for ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Sorry I can't help with the issue at hand, but I wanted to lend my mutual outrage. Scumbags.

Advertisement