Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Army clothing

• 12-09-2008 10:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭

Hi Lads, were is the best place to buy army clothing ? i tried Ebay but they dont seem to have much

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Sika_Stalker

any army surplus store near you
    if ya asked earler the game fair in birr had some stuff there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭pm.

no, i was looking to buy online

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Hey folks moved this here as I thought you guys could help out better than most in the hunting forum

Mods if you don't think it appropriate let me know. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭trellheim

what are you trying to buy ?

Irish, UK , US [ current or historical ? ]

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,958 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

This site is US but offers European army gear. Decent prices,quick delivery. Got some German flectarn gear couple of years ago.

www.wephaus.com

Just looked and spotted this Flectarn hold-all,they know their target customers base as its a.... "Great place to keep your airsoft or paintball gear"
    http://www.wephaus.com/products.asp?cat=17&pg=2

• Advertisement

trellheim wrote: »
    what are you trying to buy ?

Irish, UK , US [ current or historical ? ]

i do a lot of hunting and i know the army clothing is the best around, so im looking for something that's good quality and some waterproof gear

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭newby.204

I dont mean to rain on your parade but unless your looking to incorporate the camo patterns of army issued dpms into your hide or cover etc, remember that although its up to the job remember theres a saying, "made by the lowest bidder"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

pm. wrote: »
    i do a lot of hunting and i know the army clothing is the best around, so im looking for something that's good quality and some waterproof gear

Since when?.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭J.R.

Hi Lads, were is the best place to buy army clothing ? i tried Ebay but they dont seem to have much

Irish Combat Accessories are based in Lucan, Co. Dublin and they sell on line - may have what you're looking for.

http://www.icoa.ie/catalog/index.php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭Tribunius

What exactly are you looking for? I take it its not Brit dpm stuff as ebay is full of the stuff going for buttons. The pattern is pretty effective in fact before Irish dpm came on the scene used to use it as the basis for their gillie suits. (at least all the ones I have met).

• Advertisement

well i must be looking in the wrong place i cant find much on ebay

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 491 ✭✭alan123

Its a no brainer mate... go to www.cabelas.com . I get all my gear there. You can get a great jacket and trousers for about €150 fully waterproof and insulated. Also look at the "bibs" they are like dungarees they use for duck shooting. If you are given the option, tick the box to say the delivery is a gift so they dont put the invoice on the outside of the box.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭J.R.

well i must be looking in the wrong place i cant find much on ebay

Do a search in e-bay for DPM...nearly 1,000 items for sale

http://search.ebay.ie/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=dpm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,671 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Surelt realtree stuff is better than military DPM stuff?

Advertisement