Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Abilities/Morals/Tactics/Renown

Options
  • 12-09-2008 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭

Help! I am confused as to how Abilities/Morals/Tactics/Renown work?

Abilities are the "spells" that your learn from your trainer as your level up? You learn them 1 per level and then get some from whichever mastery tree to picked (3 masteries per Char).

Moral abilities are buffs that you learn as you level?

Tactics are things you learn as you level and are dependant on what tree you picked. Only 4 can be equipped at one time?

Renown is acquired via PvP and RvR and you spend it on one tree where you acquire new spells. There are many more spells than you will have points so need to spend wisely?

I am right?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

Tactics are like passive buffs you get from various things from leveling to pvp to exploration. Think you get your first tactic at level 11 and every 10 levels or so an extra slot opens up.

You get morale abilities from level 8 on, you have a separate bar in the bottom right measuring how much morale you have. This just builds up the longer you are in combat i think. Theres 4 different ranks of morale abilities and they're generally pretty powerful.

Renown builds up your PVP rank basically, i don't think you get actual abilities from renown but you do get tactics and the choice to increase all the various stats. You also unlock equipment the higher you get.

Advertisement