Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halo4 from Gearbox?

Options
  • 12-09-2008 11:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭

ign linky

^^ contains natter from ign on what a H4 could/should contain.

Umm, I do <3 halo and I'm not sure how it would pan out with GB in charge.

I like the idea of maybe H4 being based before HCE however.

All rumours and speculation obviously atm.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

bring back BXR!!! i dont know abouth the 128 player online though, imagine how long matchmaking would take!!!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

I wonder how realistic a squeal is? I'd love to see it because I love good games and I'm sure there would be money there to be made which is usually the overriding factor

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭armour87

Just bring back fight those epic legendary single player Elite fights and I'l be happy.

Elites
    > Brutes

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Zeouterlimits

kaimera wrote: »
    ign linky

I like the idea of maybe H4 being based before HCE however.

I wouldn't, I've kind of had my fill of pre-HCE content, with Contact Harvest & Halo Wars.
    I'd like if we could go off with Grey Team {another 4 person team of Spartan 2s} or perhaps tell the story of the Spartan 3s/Onyx.

As for Gearbox, I'm glad someone of that calibre is (probably) making a new Halo title. I understand how Bungie wouldn't want to be restricted to making the same series.

Advertisement