Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bandon to Innishannon Road

Options
  • 12-09-2008 11:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭

WTF are they doing to the road again?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,486 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Not much by the look of it bar traffic mismanagement! Most people are taking the backroad to Innishannon for the time being.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Trojan911

JP Liz wrote: »
    WTF are they doing to the road again?

Nightmare............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭Dirty_Diesel

They seem to be widening the road and (hopefully) adding a second lane. It's a balls but it's easy to bypass it,

- up the hill at the bandon side of the inishannon bridge

- up the hill behind the garage (in inishannon), drive for a mile or so and take the first left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

the amount of dips, bumps and potholes are terrible i hope its fixed soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

wont be finished till 2009 :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭corklad32

Hi all

Is there anyone here from Innishannon? Thinking of renting a place there for a while but not sure about the area? The place i'm looking at is up the side road next to the petrol station - any advice would be appreciated Thks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

corklad32 wrote: »
    Hi all

Is there anyone here from Innishannon? Thinking of renting a place there for a while but not sure about the area? The place i'm looking at is up the side road next to the petrol station - any advice would be appreciated Thks

Start a new thread. This thread is nearly 3 years old and its about roadworks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement