Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a hotel with nightclub attached

Options
  • 12-09-2008 11:55am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Guys, do any hotels in Kilkenny city have a night club attached to them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

langtons is the only one...oh and the kilford...but id avoid that one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Why would you avoid Kilford Arms? I had a great time there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 unplug

A few friends of mine from Meath went to the kilford 2 weeks ago and only stayed for one drink apparently you could cut the atmospher with a knife.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

langtons is the only one...oh and the kilford...but id avoid that one

Langtons looks pretty good as for the kilford I wont be staying there!

the kilford is guaranteed a rough time. I hate langtons but between the two it wins everytime

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

the kilford is guaranteed a rough time. I hate langtons but between the two it wins everytime
    Have you been there for a new years before?

Are there any good bars close to it?

no i was working the last two new years, Yeah there's biddy early's and lanigans

Cheers, I'll probably go down at some stage next week and have a look.

Dropped down to Langtons, had a look and was impressed so I'm going there for new years, thanks for the advice!

no problems, like i said im not a fan of the place but it's where everyone goes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭highgiant1985

Dropped down to Langtons, had a look and was impressed so I'm going there for new years, thanks for the advice!

is this for new yrs eve your planning this?

Some of the others might know do langtons normal have some ticket only new yrs eve event on that night?

yeah but if your staying there your given one/the choice to buy one

is this for new yrs eve your planning this?

Some of the others might know do langtons normal have some ticket only new yrs eve event on that night?

yeah they are on sale around november the hotel receptionist said, if your staying in the hotel you get one.

Advertisement