Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Samantha Ronson & Lindsay Lohan getting married

• 12-09-2008 12:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭

Samantha Ronson has hinted that she may marry Lindsay Lohan by Christmas. The DJ stopped her LA nightclub set on Tuesday to tell partygoers at the exclusive Chateau Marmont: "By the end of this year, my love will be Mrs. Ronson," adding, "Tonight shows the power of a woman - to underestimate that is to underestimate the world." One of the club’s regulars said: “Samantha and Lindsay are the most in-love Hollywood couple I've ever seen. Every Friday night they come in here and do cheesy dancing." SOURCE: IMDB

Is this legit or a publicity stunt?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Exellent!

lohan-ronson-lesbian-relationship.jpg

Mike.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

The media needs to lay the **** them for a while. Too much snipping.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

In an unusually candid moment, Lindsay Lohan confirmed that her attached-to-the-hip DJ pal Samantha Ronson is, in fact, more than just a friend.

Both were taking a break from Ronson's set at TV Guide's post-Emmy Awards party when the star revealed that she's been dating the DJ for "a very long time." Lohan had been by Ronson's side throughout the evening, kicking it in the DJ booth while the vixen of vinyl spun some tunes — just like an adoring girlfriend. (And, for Hollywood locals, replaying a now-familiar scene across the club circuit.)

Lohan's confirmation came after months of paparazzi-fueled buzz about the nature of her relationship with Ronson. It wasn't until Sunday's radio interview with Ted Stryker of Loveline that she disclosed more about her sexuality.

"You guys, you and Samantha, have been going out for how long now?" Stryker asked. "Like two years, one year, five months, two months?" Lohan laughed, and finally came out with the acknowledgement.

Sam Ronson looks like a guy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,146 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

JP Liz wrote: »
    Sam Ronson looks like a guy

:D

He She probably is one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 John1984

well good luck to them if they are in love
    but i can guarantee you it will end shortly after the marriage id say they always seem to ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

Not because of it being a same sex thing but never really bought this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Lohan's just trying to get close to the actual talented Ronson...Mark!

kmart6 wrote: »
    Lohan's just trying to get close to the actual talented Ronson...Mark!

Well Mark is single again

Mark Ronson and Daisy Lowe have split up.
    The 33-year-old producer and the 19-year-old model, the daughter of British singer Pearl Lowe and rocker Gavin Rossdale, have decided to separate after dating for around six months.
    A spokesman for Daisy said: "Yes it's true. They've split. However, this is a private matter between Daisy and Mark. There is nothing else to say."
    The pair decided to call time on their relationship after a heated argument in New York last week, during which Daisy is believed to have told the musician she'd "had enough" and was leaving him.
    It is also believed the 14-year age gap between the couple had started to become a problem for Daisy.
    Mark put on a brave face at the UK premiere of 'Righteous Kill' - which stars Robert De Niro and Al Pacino - in London yesterday (14.09.08).
    Despite refusing to answer questions about the break-up, the producer revealed he is thrilled with the results of his collaboration with the Kaiser Chiefs.
    Mark - who produced the band's upcoming LP 'Off With Their Heads' - told BANG Showbiz: "It's a return to their first record 'Employment', it has a similar energy to that - but it's heavier.
    "There are some other slower, prettier songs, which I think are more beautiful than anything they've done before."
    The British rockers - fronted by Ricky Wilson - also helped the hitmaker improve his sense of humour during recording sessions.
    Mark added: "I learned how to be much funnier working with them. Those guys are like stand-up comedians all the time, non-stop."
    'Off With Their Heads' - which features collaborations with Lily Allen and New Young Pony Club - is released in October.

Lindsay Lohan to adopt
    Lindsay Lohan says she wants to adopt a child.
    The Mean Girls actress - who recently confirmed she is in a relationship with DJ Samantha Ronson - is looking forward to becoming a mother, and would like to help a child in need.
    She said: "At some point, I want to adopt a kid as well. A child in need or a newborn from another country, I'm not sure."
    Although the 22-year-old star - who has completed three stints in rehab for alcohol and drug problems - admits she is "happy" in her relationship with Ronson, she stops short of crediting the DJ with helping her get her life back on track.
    Instead, Lindsay claims the positive changes in her are solely down to her desire to change.
    She said: "People can think what they want. I'm really happy, and that's all that matters. She's a really great person.
    "But I think that anything that's change in my life is because of me. I've gone through it and I've had to deal with it and I've made the decision to move forward. So yeah, she's a great person."

The actress added she is proud at the way she has managed to turn her life around - in 2006 she was publicly criticised by producers for being "irresponsible and unprofessional" during the filming of Georgia Rule
    and is certain she will never return to rehab.
    She told Britain's Marie Claire magazine: "I've learned. I'll never go back. And it's not a never-say-never type of thing - it's just I know. I know."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

I think that there's going to be some bunny-boiling. :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

because she has realised she is not gay.

I wouldn't of thought that shagging Ronson would count as being gay, tbh.

humanji wrote: »
    I wouldn't of thought that shagging Ronson would count as being gay, tbh.

Perhaps she he really is Ron's son.:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

ejmaztec wrote: »
    Perhaps she he really is Ron's son.:pac:
    Kids will do anything to piss off their parents these days...

humanji wrote: »
    Kids will do anything to piss off their parents these days...

If you believe that Cain and Abel stuff, it's not just these days. :eek:

Advertisement