Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re starting an old game

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,326 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭cardshark202

How luck can a man get?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    You couldn't pay me to sit in that lineup. Jesus.

I dont know all the players but I see value.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Jayminator

The game broke at 10.15 when word filtered through that Jay wouldnt be in to play.

Starting lineup from 1-9 was

Rory Rees Brennan
    David Callaghan
    Me (mega value)
    Ciaran Burke
    John O'Shea (folds AA pre flop.. No value at all )
    Andrew Grimasson (young dublin phenom)
    Donal Norton (deffo tilty value )
    David Hall
    Kevin Corcoran

Noel FYP. Also I cant have this responsibility on my shoulders. I shall be in next week to try keep the game going.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Jayminator

Ace2007 wrote: »
    how the game play out - going all nite?
    was jay the value? :D:D

Donal I reckon you should deal this instead of trying to play it. You ll make more in tips. Seriously now take grandads advice ok son.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Glowingmind

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    You couldn't pay me to sit in that lineup. Jesus.

If someone wants to pay me to sit in, i'll do it. About 2k should do i reckon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭dagunman

ppl should try keep this game goin,alot of us are off to london next week so hopefully it will keep goin. There was a decent waiting list so theres no reason it shouldn't. Ppl sayen to mayb change it to holdem only.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭ShipIt

Holdem only would be better, Dublin is not lacking a decent omaha game......is it just Thurs only...I went in to the Fitz late last night and they said it never got goin.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Prime_

I agree with holdem only.

There is a 100 omaha 4 nights a week and a 50 omaha game 7 nights a week, and no NL at all ...

I'd say more fish will sit into a NL game aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

with the EOM next thursday and yous off to london(gl) and killarney the week after - might not be much action in next 2 weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Tight Ted

Prime_ wrote: »
    I agree with holdem only.

There is a 100 omaha 4 nights a week and a 50 omaha game 7 nights a week, and no NL at all ...

I'd say more fish will sit into a NL game aswell

Really, how did omaha get so big in dub land?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭RoundTower

i'lplay it from time to time but only if it's rroud or each

• Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭HeeHawsCantona

dagunman wrote: »
    ppl should try keep this game goin,alot of us are off to london next week so hopefully it will keep goin. There was a decent waiting list so theres no reason it shouldn't. Ppl sayen to mayb change it to holdem only.

NLHE too boring - Rd of each just perfect IMO but maybe with the original blinds. 2-5-10 HE and 1-2-5 Omaha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭HoLLLLLaments

catoona what us ur normal job

HeeHawCantonas normal job is that he is now retired after a very successful racing career.....serious early that was rarely matched.......

ShipIt wrote: »
    HeeHawCantonas normal job is that he is now retired after a very successful racing career.....serious early that was rarely matched.......
    He's not quite retired yet ShipIt - he will be winning next week or the week after in Peterborough before hanging up his boots.
    Holla I'm a Librarian, why do you ask?

He's not quite retired yet ShipIt - he will be winning next week or the week after in Peterborough before hanging up his boots.
    Holla I'm a Librarian, why do you ask?

The last hoorah is 10.15 tonight - Trap 4

Is anyone playing this week.....tried to get it going last week but it never took off....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭SpencerJames

Pretty sure we are all in Killarney.

Advertisement