Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

H20 anyone work there?

Options
  • 12-09-2008 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭

Just looking for a job and it seems H2o are alwas taking on staff,why is this.I know its telesales but it cant be that bad, what makes people leave.Any Im off to apply.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

Would you like it if somebody just shut the door in your face or hung up on you most of the day. I had them call loads of times and I aint interested. My Mum got them in when they offered a free bottle of wine just to allow them to give a demo/test on our existing water. My Mum said she wasn't interested and the Sales Guy wasn't impressed about handing over a voucher for a bottle of wine.

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Mike...

Stay well clear of them, I worked there briefly, they are a shower of con artists,
    the filtration systems has alot of flaws in it and they refuse to fix anything for customers without a good deal of phone calls,it is run by the same cowboys who has ionics a few years back....oh and it is cold calling telesales

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 mollymolly

i worked there but left when i phoned a woman to set up demo, she was lovely and polite and asked me to call back in a few months as she was having chemo, naturally i said ok and was then penalised by 'team leader' for not using this as a sales pitch as she had cancer and i could have made a link between her cancer and unfiltered water. there is no words to describe how heartless that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

that would have been lol

"er maybe you got cancer from the water tbf"

Advertisement