Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie - Servers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭whatduck

Ye fvuks sake, half an hour after launch and I'm queueing already!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 =ABE=

what happened with the burlock idea?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,487 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

=ABE= wrote: »
    what happened with the burlock idea?

Burlock was changed to be an RP server.

ah ok get u now :)

Might it be sneaky of us to roll on a RP server? They're usually the ones with lowest populations. I'd say most servers will be filling up like KA especially tomorrow with all the SE's coming out so a RP server might have a chance of not having too many queues. We don't have to RP like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Tyrant^

Server Choices

Axe Bite Pass
    Karag Dron
    Karag Orrud
    Karak Eight Peaks - Full of Order and Dest apparently.
    Karak Azgal - Full Of Destruction.
    Karak Hirn

SO Azgal... Will be the new order server?
    Anyone decide on Destruction server ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I hope people choose soon. I queued to get a Dest on Azgal, so I'd prefer not to level it too far if we're changing to order.

Guess everyone is too busy playing, anyway have a DoK on KA named Narcosis will play him till further notice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Leprachaun

whatduck wrote: »
    Might it be sneaky of us to roll on a RP server? They're usually the ones with lowest populations. I'd say most servers will be filling up like KA especially tomorrow with all the SE's coming out so a RP server might have a chance of not having too many queues. We don't have to RP like.

+1, rp servers usually have more mature players too. I'll be rolling Burlok anyway :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Tyrant^

humanji wrote: »
    I hope people choose soon. I queued to get a Dest on Azgal, so I'd prefer not to level it too far if we're changing to order.

I cant choose ! I dont even have access until tomorrow. Azgal, for Order seems to be the logical choice though if it is full for destruction.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

Guys the servers aren't full, at least not really. They just have a really low population cap for the moment, so that the starting areas don't get swamped.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

DOnt be changing. Stay on servers we picked the pop capped is like 1/6th of what it will be within a couple weeks.

Well thank god for that, only so many times I can run through dark elf starting area on a DoK and have fun.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Arrgh dont be changing i have my shaman up to lvl 5 on Karak Azgal.
    Name is Skreetz if anyone wants to befriend a poor little git:P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,487 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Dcully wrote: »
    Arrgh dont be changing i have my shaman up to lvl 5 on Karak Azgal.
    Name is Skreetz if anyone wants to befriend a poor little git:P

So that's who that was.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,207 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Damn all you people playing the game. Anyone know what time the rest of us can get into the game tomorrow?

Kiith wrote: »
    Damn all you people playing the game. Anyone know what time the rest of us can get into the game tomorrow?

You mean all the peasants with the SE? You can reg at 9am and play immediately.

anyone set the guild up yet for the karak azgal server

name:Abe
    destruction
    server: karak azgal

Have we even finalised the Guild name yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭DanOB

how do u set up a guild?

Server: Eight Peaks
    Faction: Order
    Name: Dan

add me :D

• Advertisement

DanOB wrote: »
    how do u set up a guild?

Server: Eight Peaks
    Faction: Order
    Name: Dan

add me :D

Get a group of six people, plus the requisite cash, then head to the guild registrar in the capital city.

BTW, is anyone coming up against more bugs than in the beta? I'm havign so much trouble, it's not funny. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭Sarn

Anyone get the bonus items for the CE? No sign on my account yet although I received the confirmation mail.

Edit: Nevermind, I see that it's delivered in game (thanks Humanji).

Did you go to the mail box ingame?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Server: Karak 8 Peaks
    Side: Order
    Name: Heinrik

Will try to add ya to a friends list (is there one???) next time im on Dan, but since K8P is the only Order side to have queues...maybe tomorrow ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

Im Lirril on both servers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭DanOB

gotcha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭toxick

so Karak Azgal, server for destruction? any news on the guild/guild name guys? should we try and finilize the name for 2maro for the SE people :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 998 ✭✭✭zekiel

Server: Karak Azgal
    Faction: Destruction
    Class: sorcerer
    Name: Vladrail

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Ijam

Hi,

On K8P, I am "Meria" - a female Empire Warrior Priest
    On Agzul, I am "Tzargh" - a Chaos Chosen

Advertisement