Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair Play Roy!

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 759 ✭✭✭gixerfixer

CHD wrote: »
    Pretty stupid tbh.
    Yeap bit like Keano TBH.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,716 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

gixerfixer wrote: »
    Yeap. For all his talk that's the thing he'll be best known for in his career.:)

For you probably because your 16 and it's your earliest football memory. ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Yeap bit like Keano TBH.:)
    Seriously, how?

Boggles wrote: »
    For you probably because your 16 and it's your earliest football memory. ;)

Yeah your right i am. Still better than being 11 and having no football knowledge.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,716 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Yeah your right i am. Still better than being 11 and having no football knowledge.:D

True you would have been 11 when it happened. Why don't you go ask a grown up about Keane?

Boggles wrote: »
    True you would have been 11 when it happened. Why don't you go ask a grown up about Keane?

Blah Blah. You love Keano, i hate Keano blah blah. Listen nothing will change my mind on that fella. He will continue to prove me right throughout his career as a manager which by the looks of it wont last long:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

Im a grown up and think hes a whiny cark traitor who should stfu. The neck of him commenting on players going for international duty.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

your a bitter grown up ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

Too bloody right! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

Whats this, a club manager commenting on a player playing for his country! Amazing.

Keane is right. I remember Yorke doing something along the same lines when at United - and ended up on the beer.

It's amazing the amount of bitterness in this thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,418 ✭✭✭JimiTime

Whats this, a club manager commenting on a player playing for his country! Amazing.

Keane is right. I remember Yorke doing something along the same lines when at United - and ended up on the beer.

It's amazing the amount of bitterness in this thread.

In fairness most of the bitterness is coming from a 16 year old. We've all been that age:o

Silly bias aside though, I think its clear that warner is the culprit of unprofessionalism in this case. He has a bad charachter reference with all his corruption etc. It could be argued that Keane could have just palmed off the question, but thats not his style. Its not his fault if Warner is abusing his power.

Advertisement