Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vodafone cap = upload + download or download only?

Options
  • 12-09-2008 2:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me which is correct for certain?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

pwd wrote: »

Thanks

Hi Both.

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Altreab

Thanks
    From the site its a 30Gig Download limit and unlimited uploading. Has anyone used their service yet? How have you found it if you did?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

I' using the mobile bb you must be looking at a different service because my cap is only 5gb. I would not recommend vodafone to anyone as they have a tiny cap, slow speeds, are more expensive than equivalent products with other businesses, and absolutely atrocious customer service in my experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Altreab

I' using the mobile bb you must be looking at a different service because my cap is only 5gb. I would not recommend vodafone to anyone as they have a tiny cap, slow speeds, are more expensive than equivalent products with other businesses, and absolutely atrocious customer service in my experience.

ah yeah your right ...was looking at their home DSL product not the wireless one. Sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭barnicles

They should specify this.

• Advertisement
Advertisement