Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PVE question

Options
  • 12-09-2008 3:42pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭

While i get the whole rvr aspect of the game along with the usual pve questing,public quests,scenarios and rvr zones etc i havent come across any info about pve dungeons.
    The 5 man pve dungeons and larger raids in wow is the single reason i kept playing wow so im hoping there will be similar pve content in warhammer?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,339 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Dcully wrote: »
    While i get the whole rvr aspect of the game along with the usual pve questing,public quests,scenarios and rvr zones etc i havent come across any info about pve dungeons.
    The 5 man pve dungeons and larger raids in wow is the single reason i kept playing wow so im hoping there will be similar pve content in warhammer?

There's dungeons in tier 3 and 4, as well as the capital cities. They're meant for 6 man parties.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Thanking you kind sir :)

Advertisement