Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ANNOUNCEMENT: Eirsoft / IAA promotion

Options
  • 12-09-2008 4:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭

Folks,

I'd like to announce a new promotional initiative here in Eirsoft.

From today onwards, we'll be offering a 10% discount to all IAA members who produce an official IAA membership card when they purchase something in the shop, or when they include their official IAA membership number in the comments section when ordering from the website.

The 10% discount will be applied immediately in the shop, and on web orders it will be applied upon verification of the IAA number and corresponding name and address. Certain terms and conditions will apply to this offer, and will be published on our website at www.eirsoft.ie or www.airsoft.ie

If you are an IAA member and you havent received your membership card, its probably because the IAA dont have all your details, or are missing the required photograph. Now you have a reason to do something about getting your card !

Also, for those of you who aren't already Irish Airsoft Association members, Eirsoft will subsidise your membership cost to the tune of €10 when you pruchase a pistol, AEG, rifle or shotgun valued at €100 or greater. Again, terms and conditions will be published on our website.

I'm going to leave this thread unlocked for the moment, in order to answer any questions you might have. Please do not turn this into a political discussion about the IAA - They have their own forum for that.
    Any deviation from the topic, and I'll lock the thread immediately.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭seamus-2k7

Nice job, I think I'll avail of this new service

I think I'll join the IAA so.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Wow!! get in there guys, thats a cracking deal.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Nice one tony, and Dar, my value of that card has just doubled.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Hmmmm, thats an interesting idea. Fair play to ya Shiva! I've finally a good reason to join them! :cool:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Lads strictly on topic please. This thread is only for questions about the promotion

• Advertisement

Shiva I take it this only applies to stocked items at Eirsoft?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

iceage wrote: »
    Shiva I take it this only applies to stocked items at Eirsoft?

Nope, all lines, whether regular stock, or special orders.

yeah man!!!! (where'd I see that minigun last?):)...hey, you get that gas away??

So shiva, do you have applications forms for the IAA in the shop?

So shiva, do you have applications forms for the IAA in the shop?

Naturally :)

Details should be up on Eirsoft.ie later this evening on tomorrow, but in a nutshell....

You spend 100 euro or more...
    You fill out the application form and either supply the birth cert copy and photo there and then, or you come back with them or post them to us...
    You give us 20 euro...
    We add 10 euro...
    We post your application to the IAA and you get your membership card.

We process the application...you dont take away the form and 10 euro :)

• Advertisement

I'm already a member, (must pay my subs) i was asking cos nobody else is!!!:P So...do us existing so n so's get extra off!!!

I'm already a member, (must pay my subs) i was asking cos nobody else is!!!:P So...do us existing so n so's get extra off!!!

The discount offer is open to all fully paid-up members, current and new, who flash their membership card in the shop. If you're buying online, you state your membership number, and if you're fully paid up and have had a membership card issued, you qualify.

The idea is to encourage new people to join up, and to encourage those who have joined and not paid, or paid and not supplied the correct contact details or a photo, to do so :)

There's been a lot of complaining from folks that membership cards haven't been issued, and having spoken to members of the committee, its emerged that the reason not all paid up members have cards is that many of them haven't sent in the correct details or a photo. This is one way to give them a benefit in rectifying that situation.

The subsidised membership is open to new members who sign up in the shop.

:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement