Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Moodle'?

Options
  • 12-09-2008 4:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Hi,

Anyone know if this is working properly for them yet. I have tried logging in but am just getting dates and modual titles but no info. Thanks!:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭SolarNexus

Yes and no...

Moodle is still being rolled out afaik, so not all courses/modules are online just yet - you wont be able to enroll in them all just yet. But i know alot of people have been having a problem seeing the modules/courses list so they can actually enroll in the moodle for their class.

i managed to get it to work like this:

modulese3.th.jpg

The highlighted section is a list of modules/courses that you can enable in moodle. Do this by clicking the 'Edit this page' link in the top right hand corner. There should now be a new block on the left hand side under the calendar, called 'Blocks', from the drop down menu, select 'Courses'. You can add some other useless stuff at the same time, or just click 'normal mode' in the top right hand corner.

Now you can select which modules you want to enroll in by either clicking them directly on the left hand side in the 'My Courses' box, or by viewing them all by clicking 'All Courses...' in the same box, at the bottom.

if what your looking for isnt there yet, i guess all you can do is wait, as they're supposedly going through it all alphabetically.

hope that helps!

Advertisement