Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gilette Mach3 Razor Blades

• 12-09-2008 4:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭

Anybody know of any offers for these in Dublin? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,203 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Your best be might be online or heading up north.

If not, you can get the new razor (Fusion) and 6 blades in a "Championship" pack for €12.99 in SuperQuinn. I've heard of them being the same price in Tesco too. 8 blades on their own are €40 for the new razor, but there's nothing stopping you getting more than one championship pack.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭qwertz

Thanks for the reply. Is it worth getting the new one? Is it really better or is it just marketing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Victor McDade

The first time I used fusion (after using mach3) I didnt think much of it, but now I've binned the mach3 and only use fusion. I think it's better but bloody expensive. Have you tried day markets? Sometimes they have them at better prices than the supermarkets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

8 blades on their own are €40 for the new razor

:eek:

Think i'll stick with my 2 blade without built in vibrator.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

Yes use these guys takes a week or so but cheap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭kindalen

i use dealtime too,much cheaper and the real thing.beware of fakes on the likes of ebay or markets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭qwertz

Thanks everybody for the replies!

Advertisement