Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eyelash Extensions

• 12-09-2008 5:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Im looking to get eyelash extensions, the kind that last approx 2 months. I live in the Wicklow Town area and there doesnt seem to be any beauty salons in the area that do these! Talk about living in the sticks! Does anyone know anywhere in this general area or Dublin city centre that doesnt cost a bomb??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Nucky

The beauty salon in killincarraig in greystones does them. Or they did last year anyway!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 magimoo

Hi there I know its been a good while since this thread was posted Pretty Exquisite in Killincarrig do Lavish lash extensions full set 120e

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 AmandaMc

uptomyeyes in Greystones is great- I have travelled from north dublin to get them done by Elaine, the owner. I have gotten a really bad job done before so be careful- as a lot of people just do a day course but it takes so much practice. Elaine learned how to do it years ago in Australia where Korean girls have been doing it ages.
    No affiliation- just a happy customer!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Prehistoric Thread! Closed. I'm sure the OP got the answer they were looking for two years ago.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement