Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beauty Salons

• 12-09-2008 5:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Im looking for a beauty salon in Wicklow Town and surrounding areas that does eyelash extensions, having trouble finding one. Any recommendations appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭ellejay

Hi I've just sent you a pm re salon i go to on regular basis

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭crazy cat lady

I'm not sure if Eden on the Main street in Wicklow Town does lash extensions, but its a great salon so you could try them (0404 61295)

A new salon has recently opened in Rathdrum called Pure Essence. Again I don't know if they do lash extensions although I know they do tinting. I've heard they're very good although I've never been there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Chriscc

If you check out this list of Beauty Salons I'm sure you'll be able to find at least 30 of them around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Morgase

Resurrecting this thread to ask for recommendations for a beauty salon in Wicklow Town that is good at waxing specifically.

The only one I can find online is Eden but they seem to be a bit pricey.

Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15 Cath09

Eden is really good, worth the extra few quid and it isn't really that much more expensive than other places around. It's a lovely place to, the staff are lovely and anyone I know that goes there wouldn't go anywhere else. We are down here 3 years now, lived in Dublin beforehand and I have to say Eden is by far the best one I have been to. You are also assured you won't come out of there with a disaster on your eyebrows!!:D, which is the main thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Morgase

Thanks for the reply! It's nice to get some feedback from people who have been there already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 karenelena

:):):);)Hi I go to a girl that does lash extensions Novalash she had been recommended to me many many times .
    these are real eyelash extensions though they last 3 months
    you can reach her on 0866096104 she has a studio in Poulaphouca Co Wicklow /Co Kildare but she also calls out to your home think she covers Kildare Dublin Wicklow

Advertisement