Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Permaculture

• 12-09-2008 5:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭

Hi does anyone know where I can do a course on Permaculture? I know there's a 2 year course in a college in Kinsale but I want one that is about a few weeks long. Thanks!

Gu3rr1lla
    (your friendly guerilla gardener :))

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,474 ✭✭✭✭Alun

I don't think gardening quite qualifies as an 'outdoor pursuit' in the context of this forum :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

I'm with Alun, I think I'll move this over to the Gardening forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Gu3rr1lla

Ohrite thanks. i didnt know there was a gardening forum

• Registered Users Posts: 18 balbriggans

hi, years later... did you find a permaculture course? you could ask in Cloughjordan, . or i have some other contacts if yer still lookin. also am interested to do some G. gardening
    sorry , new to Boards.ie..
    C

• Registered Users Posts: 18 balbriggans

hi, years later... did you find a permaculture course? you could ask in Cloughjordan, . or i have some other contacts if yer still lookin. also am interested to do some G. gardening
    sorry , new to Boards.ie..
    C

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭cambasque

Hi I am looking for a course as well if anyone knows of any ?

Advertisement