Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Member of The Famliy

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Volvoboy wrote: »
    Whats the longest you've ever kept the same car?
    I'm driving my Skoda Fabia since 2004 apart from minor issues with the electrics it's never let me down.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

On my fourth vehicle since last August. I think the longest was, i've kept them for 4 months (three of them) and got an extra one in between which i had for and 3 months. So happy days lol. I think what i have now will be here until this time next year, unless something else pops up in between.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭Zube

I had an Alfa 155 for five and a half years from new (no trouble). Had a Multipla from new for 7 years, no major problems (a small fuel leak from a cracked fuel fiter knackered the starter motor in its later years).

• Registered Users Posts: 45,919 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Had my first car, Mazda 323f, for just over two years. No real problems with it and sold it for the same price I paid for it.

Have the current car just over 2 weeks.

Advertisement