Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeat results now available online

• 12-09-2008 6:37pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Good luck to all. :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭marie_85

I lost the letter with the info about viewing the papers and appealing the results... Does anyone have the info of who to contact? I think they're after capping one of my exams at 40% even though I had medical certs for all the exams that I missed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭waghag

Passed the exam but just wondering why they don't update the september-June results? They just add on autumn results. Also when can you register online now , I tried and it won't let me even though I passed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭pisslips

Well your not the only one anyway, it's the same with mine.
    I guess we'll see on Monday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

waghag wrote: »
    Passed the exam but just wondering why they don't update the september-June results? They just add on autumn results. Also when can you register online now , I tried and it won't let me even though I passed.

Repeats can register from Monday 15th....check your NUIM webmail, the details are there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Friday 19th for online.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Passed the exam but just wondering why they don't update the september-June results? They just add on autumn results.

:confused:

It has to go on your record that you repeated. So people who passed first time round get the credit they deserve,etc.

Okay , I never repeated before so I'm not familiar with the process. Does repeating then change your final grade or anything long-term?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

If you fail a module you repeat it until you pass it. Depends on what year you're in as to what effect it has on overall marks

Anyone else not able to register online today?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭token56

Anyone else not able to register online today?

Yeah couldn't register myself, didn't have repeats but had to get my result from work experience but got them the same time as the repeats come out. All my results are fine now but still can't register. According to registers office I should be able to on Monday so it might be the same for you.

• Advertisement

So when is the next graduation again?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Late October I heard.

Jaysus the parent swill be in China....sure the graduation is really for them.

No matter, gives me the oppertunity to 'nominate' my own parents...hahahah....god they better not be drunk though, better keep it somewhat respectable.

Advertisement