Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Blues v Ulster (setanta)

• 12-09-2008 7:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone watching? - one team are in lilac and black the other are wearing black and pinky-red. At a glance its hard to know who is who!

Mike.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

mike65 wrote: »
    Anyone watching? - one team are in lilac and black the other are wearing black and pinky-red. At a glance its hard to know who is who!

Mike.

My first thoughts were why are Cardiff not playing in Blue, when these kits are very similar...it is confusing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Thought the same.

Old man commentator is rubbish getting so many names wrong and just being woef=/

Good start by Ulster

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Cardiff are in pink as it's a special kit to raise money/awareness for cancer research in Wales. If anything Ulster should have worn their white kit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Amz wrote: »
    Cardiff are in pink as it's a special kit to raise money/awareness for cancer research in Wales. If anything Ulster should have worn their white kit.

Either way someone should have had the good sense to see this was a problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

If it was a total mudbath I'd imagine the problem would have been greater. I'm sure there was some discussion about this, it may just have been an issue for TV viewers, the contrast may have been more noticable in person, as often happens.

• Advertisement
Advertisement