Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

servers down?

Options
  • 12-09-2008 7:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭

I cant seem to acces WHA or war-europe.. but are the authticating servers down? cant seem to pick a server to log on.. connected grand, but cant pick a server

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭ttcomet

Yeah my client is coming back with an error saying Authentication server is down. I think the beta is over tomorrow as well :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭toxick

its ****ing stupid... just got my account yesterday played for 5 mins befor i had to work.. was planning to play today/2maro and i cant even log on... GOA are just digging there hole

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,339 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

toxick wrote: »
    its ****ing stupid... just got my account yesterday played for 5 mins befor i had to work.. was planning to play today/2maro and i cant even log on... GOA are just digging there hole

There's an update on www.war-europe.com, they've hit a glitch during the upgrade and bringing them up has been delayed.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Arrgghhh i need my fix.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,339 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Dcully wrote: »
    Arrgghhh i need my fix.

Despite the knowledge your characters will be wiped in 24 hours? Someone's got it bad.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Indeed but theres one or two more classes i wanted to try tonight :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Has anyone been able to log in? I can't get it to patch. It started off about an hour ago, so I assumed the servers were back online, but has now cut out again.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Nope, servers are still down. Getting the authentication thing again. So much for a 1 hour patch.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Kiith wrote: »
    Nope, servers are still down. Getting the authentication thing again. So much for a 1 hour patch.

It's at times like these i'm glad i'm in the middle of a 400 man fleet fight. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

R0ot wrote: »
    It's at times like these i'm glad i'm in the middle of a 400 man fleet fight. :pac:
    Screw you and the ship you flew in on!!! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭hairyheretic

They came back up about 11.15 last night or so.

Advertisement