Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone use Slingplayer on 3?

• 12-09-2008 8:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,588 ✭✭✭

How stable is the playback.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

i've been using it the past few days and it's been ok. It jumps a bit as you'd expect and there are some small coverage blackspots but it's watchable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

If Vimes can't do it no one can lol ... I'm gonna have to pull out my 3 SIM for it one of the days .. Meteor is a little jumpy (and pricey) compared to O2 .. interested to see 3 for myself!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

For those that do use it, what kind of speeds do you have at the TV end ?
    I have something like 90 kb/s up ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,588 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

Sam Vimes wrote: »
    i've been using it the past few days and it's been ok. It jumps a bit as you'd expect and there are some small coverage blackspots but it's watchable

Mines been freezing a bit lately but i'm using the official sling software not the 3 version so maybe that's why.

Was working fine up till recently though.

My upload speed is 320kb on speedtest and have almost full 3 coverage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

i'm using the normal sling software too. I don't have a 3 branded phone. My upload synchs at about 500k i think

• Advertisement
Advertisement