Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An opinion on older women who try too hard?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Dave5

Matt3 wrote: »
    ....i'm being serious here, i was getting a hard on, couldn't be helped. A girl who looks like that really does it for me.:)
    That's understandable mate, it happens, nothing to be embarassed about.

I've already said it on here, when i previously met my neighbour and shes showing cleavage, dressed sexily, and wearing an ankle chain...i absolutely got happy in the trouser department, couldn't be helped.:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 THFC1

Dave5 wrote: »

I've already said it on here, when i previously met my neighbour and shes showing cleavage, dressed sexily, and wearing an ankle chain...i absolutely got happy in the trouser department, couldn't be helped.:o
    Why am i not surprised?:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

THFC1 wrote: »
    Why am i not surprised?:rolleyes:

Did you ever consider attending rolleyes anonymous?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

stovelid wrote: »
    Women who try to hard roll their eyes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Matt3

I was happy in the trouser department yesterday.:o
    I saw a blonde girl, approx early 40's, up the Blanch Centre she had what looked like a boob job, i was happy downstairs...don't mind admitting it.

I wasn't the only bloke getting an eyeful.

• Advertisement

I was happy in the trouser department yesterday.:o

Matt are you being coy here - did you actually buy any tousers?

Stovelid, did you ever consider attending patronising anonymous?

CDfm wrote: »
    Matt are you being coy here - did you actually buy any tousers?
    Nope, i got a hard on in my trousers after seeing that blonde bird with the boob job.

I run my local group.

Nope, i got a hard on in my trousers after seeing that blonde bird with the boob job.
    are those trousers in the cleaners now - i hope you didnt wear them the next day?

• Advertisement

CDfm wrote: »
    are those trousers in the cleaners now - i hope you didnt wear them the next day?
    LOL:D...believe me he'll have to get them washed.

I know the bird he's talking about, i saw her up there the same day...he was wearing a shiny v-neck top with the mentioned tits/cleavage on display, a large black waist belt, tight black ski-pants and spike stilletto boots.

LOL:D...believe me he'll have to get them washed.

I know the bird he's talking about, i saw her up there the same day...he was wearing a shiny v-neck top with the mentioned tits/cleavage on display, a large black waist belt, tight black ski-pants and spike stilletto boots.
    That's her Dave!...you could hardly miss her could you mate?...i love the Blanch Centre!

...guys, go window shopping up the Blanch Centre at weekends and you'll spot some fine women up there, old and young.

That's her Dave!...you could hardly miss her could you mate?...i love the Blanch Centre!

...guys, go window shopping up the Blanch Centre at weekends and you'll spot some fine women up there, old and young.
    You sure thats not the nun at the devotion chapel by any chance?

Thats sick that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭shoegirl

I'm a little amused. I often find this forum a little quaint, as a gay woman, but this I found amusing. I've a friend who is 42 and single, and ALWAYS moaning about women her age and older who don't make an effort.

I have to say there is nothing more grotesque than "mutton dressed as lamb" - you know, women who don't really accept their own age, try to look younger (and lie about their age), and basically look like an old drag queen. But most women are ok. There is a fine line between looking elegant and looking like something off the Reeperbahn. That difference is being realistic about yourself and your age.

I am 36. Yes I do wear make up, sometimes. I don't go for the butch look, and so I often get mistaken for being straight. But its ok. I can tolerate women who overdo it but to be honest, generally women like that are not the full shilling in my own experience of them.

shoegirl wrote: »
    I'm a little amused. I often find this forum a little quaint, as a gay woman, but this I found amusing. I've a friend who is 42 and single, and ALWAYS moaning about women her age and older who don't make an effort.

I have to say there is nothing more grotesque than "mutton dressed as lamb" - you know, women who don't really accept their own age, try to look younger (and lie about their age), and basically look like an old drag queen. But most women are ok. There is a fine line between looking elegant and looking like something off the Reeperbahn. That difference is being realistic about yourself and your age.

I am 36. Yes I do wear make up, sometimes. I don't go for the butch look, and so I often get mistaken for being straight. But its ok. I can tolerate women who overdo it but to be honest, generally women like that are not the full shilling in my own experience of them.
    well shoegirl are you the sadistic wan hanging around Blanch breaking up all these hetero relationships.

You should be ashamed of yourself thats a woman on woman crime.

mutton dressed as lamb is a bit harsh for shellsuits - how about mutton shrinkwrapped

• Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

Personally i reckon if they're shopping in Penney's they're not trying quite hard enough

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Kept meaning to propose this thread get it's own themesong but never got around to it, better late than never...
    ;)

Considering you guys are up the Blanch Centre a lot, you probably know the 'MILF' who frequents the place, particularly on Friday evenings.

...you know the woman, busty with dyed red hair?:rolleyes:

THFC1 wrote: »
    Considering you guys are up the Blanch Centre a lot, you probably know the 'MILF' who frequents the place, particularly on Friday evenings.

...you know the woman, busty with dyed red hair?:rolleyes:
    I sure do.

One of my mates knows her, her name is not to be used on this forum, nor is her place of work, the places she frequents, where she drinks or who she's married to, kthxbye - Majd

I sure do.

One of my mates knows her, her name is see above - Majd
    That's her.

The reason i've mentioned her is that i heard a rumour that some guy was following her around up there and she had to phone/text one of her friends.

This is one of my points, i think the way that she looked attracts weirdos.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

It's a terrible travesty if a woman has to be careful of what she wears in case she attracts weirdos.
    She has every right to wear what she wants and not be harassed for it. If she does attract weirdos who follow her, they are at fault, not her.
    Your tut-tutting and disapproval make you come across as a schoolmistress over twice your age from the 1950s - the way it actually bothers you what another person would wear.
    Here a tip: take no notice of what other people are wearing and stop judging them - it doesn't affect you. If it does affect you indirectly by e.g. making you jealous that you're not so confident, work on your self esteem.
    Harsh but your comments over and over and over again are getting tedious. It seems like you're anxious to find someone here who agrees with you but nobody does, so maybe those women aren't at fault...
    Have you not READ the posts which prompted stovelid's comment?

This all starting to get a bit tedious and weird now.

It's gone from a general discussion to speculation on who this "terrible" woman is - with enough speculative personal information being bandied around for her to possibly recognize herself.

I sure do.

One of my mates knows her, her name is see above again - Majd
    thats a bit racy -even for a nun ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

That's a bit specific, so let's have a little less of the personal identifying factors, shall we?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Name and shame the harlot I say! :mad:

Dudess wrote: »
    It's a terrible travesty if a woman has to be careful of what she wears in case she attracts weirdos.
    She has every right to wear what she wants and not be harassed for it. If she does attract weirdos who follow her, they are at fault, not her.
    Dudess, just a personal observation here, of course every women should have the right to wear what she wants and not be harassed for it, but we don't by any means live in a perfect world where stuff like this just doesn't happen.

I've seen attractive women who are sexily dressed, personally i don't have an never-ending urge to follow them...but let's not kid ourselves it happens. I'm being genuinely honest here with you (i don't know if i should be saying this...but here goes), i've seen guys, oddballs, weirdos or what ever you want to call them actually following women, in fact in some cases i've seen blokes on their own following women who are sexily dressed who are actually in the company of their boyfriend/partner.

I've seen younger blokes in their teens or 20's do it, but i think that's probably a hormone overload and these young fellas are trying to get a better look...but believe me, i've seen older men who are probably in their 50's/60's follow younger women, it's a fact of life.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

I've seen younger blokes in their teens or 20's do it, but i think that's probably a hormone overload and these young fellas are trying to get a better look...but believe me, i've seen older men who are probably in their 50's/60's follow younger women, it's a fact of life.

Just to point out that there are a few girls who'll do it too when they see a cute lad too, had a friend miss a schoolday because some cute lads got on the bus and she wanted to see where they got off.:rolleyes:
    Thankfully I think the average female has more sense.:)

This all starting to get a bit tedious and weird now.

It's gone from a general discussion to speculation on who this "terrible" woman is - with enough speculative personal information being bandied around for her to possibly recognize herself.
    Just a personal viewpoint here, stovelid...but with respect i feel i have to disagree with you.

Firstly, what's 'tedious' and 'weird' about it? Secondly, nobody has branded this woman as 'terrible'?...check the title of the thread again, people are giving a personal opinion on older women who they consider to be trying too hard, doesn't mean that you're necessarily going to be in total agreement with it.

Thirdly, you're missing the point somewhat when it comes to this woman. I reside in the Dublin 15 area, and believe me the majority of people in the greater Blanch/Castleknock/Clonsilla/Hartstown area know who this woman is to see, because she frequents the Blanch Centre regularly, dressed sexily, you cannot miss her...personal information being posted about her or not...this isn't brand new information.

People are giving an opinion on her, some suggest that she may be trying to hard as the whole point of this thread is debating it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Jessica4

I work in Miss Selfridge, and after reading through this thread, i know the two women that are being talked about in this thread to see, they frequent the centre regularly.

I have nothing but admiration for these women as they feel confident to dress this way, although at the same time i would say that they try too hard now and again.

Firstly, i know that blonde lady who is Dave's neighbour. She is roughly in her early 40's, and sometimes her husband shops with her. She's a regular in our shop and i would agree that she favours showing off her clevage, as it's pretty obvious that she's had a boob job. I can understand where Dave is coming from as i have seen other guys who come into our shop with their partners, drooling all over this lady as she has her boobs on display, fair play to her i say.

Also, i've seen the blonde lady shopping in the centre and she always gets a second glance from the men, single and with their partners.

I know the second lady, and she's simlilar, she has dyed dark red hair and she's noticeably busty, around the same age. She tends to go for the same look as the other lady.

I say fair play to them, more older women should show what they've got if they're confident enough to do it.

As i've said the blonde lady does tend to over-do her look sometimes, with the ankle chain, belly button pierced, busty v-neck top etc, killer heels..genuinely,i've seen guys nearly fall over each other looking at that look!:D

Fair play to both women.

• Advertisement

Jessica4 wrote: »
    As i've said the blonde lady does tend to over-do her look sometimes, with the ankle chain, belly button pierced, busty v-neck top etc, killer heels..genuinely,i've seen guys nearly fall over each other looking at that look!:D
    I know that blonde lady, i saw her looking like that up the Blanch Centre about a month ago, she came out of the hairdressers and her husband i assume, met her.

She walked past me, made my day.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement