Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Tongues off the floor please

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭astraboy

Saw a black and orange coloured one in Canary Wharf during the summer, at an open day for a supercar club. Amazing in the metal. The interior and dash is a literal work of modern art! Some price tag though.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Pic quality is rubbish - but I'll take two of them, please!

What a yoke to have for the weekend :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Will I be stoned to death if I admit that I fail to get excited ?

In my opinion that thing looks like a tadpole on alloys ...supercar or no supercar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭astraboy

peasant wrote: »
    Will I be stoned to death if I admit that I fail to get excited ?

In my opinion that thing looks like a tadpole on alloys ...supercar or no supercar

Yes. OUT!

In fairness the pics don't do it justice. In the metal these are an amazing looking car, far nicer then some of what Ferrari churns out these days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Ice_Box

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Mena

Ice_Box wrote: »

I'm sure there's a geriatrics forum around these parts to post that in :p

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭chickenhawk

TheBazman wrote: »

Lovely car but if you are spending that kind of money why not buy a new one?
    Ice_Box wrote: »

Same as above but if I had to choose the Zonda wins!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 690 ✭✭✭VH

markn's next car mebbe?:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Ugly feckin' thing. The Mondeo is better looking.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,822 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Confab wrote: »
    Ugly feckin' thing. The Mondeo is better looking.
    Stone the heretic
    63120.GIF

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

For sale in Meath - does it have MH plates? :eek:

That should knock a couple of hundred grand off it! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RedorDead

Mental - the most expensive car he has in stock bar this one is 33k, so its not like he has pedigree for expensive cars??

Where did he get it? How did he afford it? :confused:

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,822 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

It may be the dealers?

• Registered Users Posts: 65,445 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

RedorDead wrote: »
    Where did he get it? How did he afford it? :confused:

He didn't. He can't.

I'm calling BS. He probably randomly picked a picture from the web. And no, it's not a Pagini :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

I fail to see how anyone can sell a car like this without at least knowing its called a pagani!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭MaxFlower

I'm selling my Ruver - one lady owner. FSH. Cosmetically suspect.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

MaxFlower wrote: »
    I'm selling my Ruver - one lady owner. FSH. Cosmetically suspect.
    does it drive??....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Fozzie Bear

TheBazman wrote: »
    Wow!! (altho' you'd think they might put up a couple of better pics)

http://www.carzone.ie/used-cars/Other/Other/Zonda-Pagini/1204026/

Prize for the first pic in the HWIST thread

Meh saw a Veyron coming out of Cunningham Higgins in Galway yesterday morning as i was driving by. Grey and siver colour scheme and some machine!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭MarkN

So the search engine goes in as 'other other' which NOBODY really knows about.

The picture I very much doubt was taken in Ireland even - but hey, his garage is getting lots of publicity now. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,667 ✭✭✭maidhc

MarkN wrote: »
    So the search engine goes in as 'other other' which NOBODY really knows about.

The picture I very much doubt was taken in Ireland even - but hey, his garage is getting lots of publicity now. :o

Id agree. At most he has a contact who is selling one and has offered him a cut if he gets a buyer. Car is hardly in Ireland at all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

The dealer seems to know very little about a car he's selling for such a big price tag, the spelling for starters and also the engine is listed as 795 petrol? Wouldn't this be a 7.3 litre engine? Especially as its listed as other other it seems totally random

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

It's not even in the country... he's just trying to get publicity, he can't spell "Pagani" and he hasn't stated the model properly, eg Zonda F. The reason it's in as other other is because the they guy spelt is wrong and even if he spelt it right.... it's a Pagani Zonda, not a Zonda Pagani.

I think I'll put the veyron pur sang from piston heads up on carzone, then if someone wants, I can get it for them.

Advertisement