Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graduate Students needed

Options
  • 12-09-2008 9:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hey all,

I'm one of a group of people trying to get a paintball club set up in UCD (a proper one supported by the AUC, not just a society) and we have everything ready to go, but we need one more thing.
    In order to become a fully affiliated club, we need to have a graduate of UCD, who can be studying or finished college (the caveat is that you have to be qualified at least two years) to stand as our Senior Treasurer.
    The job basically entails being a signatory on all cash withdrawals and cheques issued by the club, along with making sure the club isn't reckless with the cash flow.
    We'd really appreciate anyone who thinks they can give a small bit of their time for it, because it's been a bit of a rush job trying to get everything together for the Expo this week. If you're interested just reply here or send me a private message.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Your absolutely sure it's a graduate of UCD you need? I know that for Societies the senior treasurer needs to be an employee of UCD, so that can be a lecturer or someone who works for services or any such thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 DarioS

Ah we've been asking staff members too, but the nomination form says graduate or staff member, so basically whoever says they'll be able to do it first. I've been trying to get in touch with some of the student advisers but I haven't seen them the past few days, I was told they stand for a few societies and clubs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Huh, that's interesting. Never heard that before. Best of luck anyways!

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Exar Khun

Check your PMs

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Ill be your senior treasurer if I can get free games of paintball out of you

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 DarioS

Thanks, check your PMs.

Advertisement