Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Branding a phone

• 12-09-2008 10:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭

i have a nokia n95 8gig the last few months i just debranded it as it was vodafone but im meteor is there anyway i can brand it as meteor?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

dont!

All high-end phones such as the n95 should never come branded let alone branding it.

Sure meteor even gives the n95 unbranded and sim free.

Think it adds value to the phone afaik.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

do NOT brand this phone, its not the way nokia intended it to be used. why would you want to anyway? i cant think of any logical reason....apart from vanity or an irrational love for the meteor logo? :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

byrner88 wrote: »
    i have a nokia n95 8gig the last few months i just debranded it as it was vodafone but im meteor is there anyway i can brand it as meteor?

Each to their own :)

Just change your phones product code to the meteor one and reinstall the firmware.

DO NOT downgrade the firmware though.

Advertisement