Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Squeaky Pair of Shoes...

Options
  • 12-09-2008 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,258 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I bought a pair of Adidas runners from Schuh about a month ago and haven't used them too often.

The reason: the left one squeaks when I put my weight on it!

I have no receipt for the purchase though I do have the box so is there any use in me going back to Schuh with them?

Or would I best to try and ask Adidas themselves if they could fix them or tell me how to sort the problem???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,517 ✭✭✭axer

Fabio wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I bought a pair of Adidas runners from Schuh about a month ago and haven't used them too often.

The reason: the left one squeaks when I put my weight on it!

I have no receipt for the purchase though I do have the box so is there any use in me going back to Schuh with them?

Or would I best to try and ask Adidas themselves if they could fix them or tell me how to sort the problem???
    Well technically it was your responsibility to contact the seller as soon as a flaw is discovered. Schuh could demand a receipt before replacing them but you could always try.

Advertisement