Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to buy maternity clothes?

• 13-09-2008 12:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

I guess this message is mainly for female readers! :p I've been all around the city looking for maternity clothes and only found some in Mothercare... and it's a limited selection!
    Did I miss anything? :confused: Where can I find maternity wear in Waterford? Do I have to go to cork/Dublin/Kilkenny for a proper selection?

Any advice appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭solas

try dorothy perkins upstairs in shaws, they do maternity wear. only place i can think of at the mo it's been a while since i was pregnant, all my sisters have been pushing them out for years though and i have no idea wher they get their clothes (which are always fab btw)

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭pommers

Next do a lovely selection of maternity and debenhams (red herring).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

pommers wrote: »
    Next do a lovely selection of maternity and debenhams (red herring).

Yeah Red Herring do a lovely selection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭mang

ive seen quite a bit in charity shops actually..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Ushuaia

cheers everyone! That's a few shops I haven't tried! I'll go this weekend I think! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭beaushalloe

its not waterford but newlook do a great young fashionable selection. they are in clonmel, dungarvan and wexford. some great casual and going out stuff too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Elle Victorine

I saw a load in debenhams last week actually. Really nice stuff too. Also did you try sasha? I know they're a plus size shop but they seem like the kind of brand that would definately cater for pregnancy unlike the other a**hole shops in town.

Advertisement