Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New meal in the four lights.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Aw :(

I wish I could buy the whole Sligo Boards a burger each.

(Ok kids, anything off the eurosaver menu......)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Is it mean of me to ask has Argento bit the dust yet? They had a perpetual sale on over the summer... never a good sign.

I predict they won't survive this recession. In fact, I predict they won't make it past Christmas, unless things have picked up in my absence.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Argento in Liffey Valley had a closing down sale on for approx 2 years.

New stock just in: Closing down sale!

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭elshambo

Argento in Liffey Valley had a closing down sale on for approx 2 years.

New stock just in: Closing down sale!

:D

I remember going past a shop in Cork that was covered in "closing down sale"
    signs & 1 small Full time staff required sign:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭trixie_belle12

Xiney wrote: »
    Is it mean of me to ask has Argento bit the dust yet? They had a perpetual sale on over the summer... never a good sign.

I predict they won't survive this recession. In fact, I predict they won't make it past Christmas, unless things have picked up in my absence.

still going strong!! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Zombie Thread, and has gone off original topic.

Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement