Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

child abuse

Options
  • 13-09-2008 5:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭

banned from P.I for telling it like it is
    Cant get in to get the link
    but it was about a kid who was being abused(except he wasn't being abused) and the mod took offence about an honest outside opinion (at least thats my opinion)
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

If you log out you can access the forum to get the link.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

the GALL wrote: »
    banned from P.I for telling it like it is
    Cant get in to get the link
    but it was about a kid who was being abused(except he wasn't being abused) and the mod took offence about an honest outside opinion (at least thats my opinion)

No, you were banned for going off-topic, and questioning mod desicions on-thread. Here.

This excuse about "Telling it like it is" or that a moderator has taken issue with your opinion is something you've invented, and it doesn't look good for a user making up reasons why they were banned, while ignoring the real reason which was probably outlined to you in the ban message.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,235 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

you werent banned for post #54. You were not being adressed in post #56. It was a mistake to ask about post #56 in post #57. It was also a big mistake to respond to the poster of #55 in post #58. This is why you were banned in post #59.

You were probably warned for the other posts in that thread previous - Victor mentioned that there - but you crossed into the weapons range of the ban hammer with #56 and #57.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement