Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Album of the Week #49 - Meshuggah - Obzen

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Ha, there really was only one choice for the accompanying video for this thread wasn't there? Bleed is easily my favourite track on the album. It's just so heavy and evil-sounding!

I have to say I wasn't much of a Meshuggah fan until this album. Their music was interesting to me from a technical point of view but I found it difficult to listen to as the songs just seemed too chaotic and lacking melodies. I can't really put my finger on what I found different about Obzen but whatever it was I have been able to go back and listen to albums like Nothing and I find them much easier to listen too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭blindpilot

Been listening to these lads a lot lately. This is a great album right up there with their best stuff. Chaosphere is also worth checking out for new fans. Its fantastic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Good choice for AOTW.Personally Chaosphere is my personal fave but still this is a great album.

Advertisement