Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Screaming Sports Fan!

Options
  • 13-09-2008 9:10am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭

In a few hours the USC Trojans will play the OSU Buckeyes in the American football battle of the Century in the Los Angeles Olympic Memorial Coliseum. I will drink too much beer, and turn into an absolutely screaming, jumping up-and-down sports fanatic!!

Do any of you ever forget your lady-like self when watching sports, lose all control, and become a raving lunatic fan?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 6,376 Mod ✭✭✭✭Macha

Yes, it happened just yesterday evening at the Leinster-Edinburgh match.There was definitely some jumping, dancing, whistling and shouting involved. Although nothing in comparison to my dad - I'm learning from a pro..

Even the shockingly bad ref who couldn't give a yellow card if his life depended on it, couldn't stop us coming away 52-6.

Ole!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

God yeah I nearly have to be sedated watching a Cork hurling match....then again don't think I'll have to worry about getting a heart attack watching them again for a while, the glory days are gone :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

I've been like that at every hurling match I go to. The most recent being last Sunday at the All Ireland final in Croke Park where I was shouting and screaming and jumping up and down with sheer delight :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Even though it was the most boring match of all time?! lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

Not for me it wasnt. I cheered every single one of Kilkenny's 33 scores.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,364 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

In a few hours the USC Trojans will play the OSU Buckeyes in the American football battle of the Century in the Los Angeles Olympic Memorial Coliseum. I will drink too much beer, and turn into an absolutely screaming, jumping up-and-down sports fanatic!!

Do any of you ever forget your lady-like self when watching sports, lose all control, and become a raving lunatic fan?

Marry me.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Advertisement