Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

this audi a3, wats the catch?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,694 ✭✭✭ciaran76

Maybe it was supposed to be 14,700 ?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Smells scammy. Contact seller by e mail only.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

there is no phone number, its a scam I'd guess, email them and you'll gte a reply in broken english about how the car is currently in england but they will ship it to your for you to look at once you put money in an escrow account

ANYONE who is trying to sell a car in this market is giving a phone number, people are not going to email you an enquiry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭NiSmO

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

My next door neighbour saw the same (or very similiar) The seller said they were in america - the car belonged to a deceased sibling who lived in England.
    I told him to get photographs of the vlc emailed to him, but they never followed through with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

scam scam scam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭NiSmO

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Carzone is getting ridiculous for this now. I've found a few on cbg and autotrader but nowhere near the amount on carzone. There was someone advertising a porsche cayenne a while back 05 for 10k, reported it but it was still up!

Advertisement