Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone see Beauty and the Beast recently?

Options
  • 13-09-2008 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone saw this in the Olympia recently. It is coming to the INEC in Killarney and I am quite tempted to go. Is it the same as the production running in the West End? Any reviews welcome!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

ncmc wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone saw this in the Olympia recently. It is coming to the INEC in Killarney and I am quite tempted to go. Is it the same as the production running in the West End? Any reviews welcome!

Beauty & the Beast is not running in the West End. Bill Kenwright generally takes shows that finish in the West End on tour in Britain and Ireland (like the recent Evita). Personally I don't think the quality is as good but part of that is venue based. But at the same time you're not paying West End prices.

Advertisement