Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

p90

Options
  • 13-09-2008 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭

Was looking at getting the Marui p90 from uncompany.com

Anyone know what fps it is as stock?

And does anyone know what the version with the silencer and rails is cheaper?

Can get a package of: MARUI P90
    Sanyo 8.4V 600mAh Battery
    4000rds 0.2g BBs
    Mini Charge
    Marui Discharger
    68rds Magazine
    300rds Magazine
    BB Loader
    Cleaning Rod
    Marui 200rd 0.25BBs
    Shipping Fee Included

for €282

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

They're about 270-280fps stock I think.

I take it you mean why the triple rail version (the one with the silencer) is cheaper - probably because it doesn't come with a sight and isn't the one used in Stargate.

I've the Red Dot (stargate) version myself and fine it a fantastic little good, small and compact with a nice rate of fire and good accuracy out of the box.

Oh yeah I'd recommend getting a 1100mah battery as that 600mah isn't going to last too long, you can get them from any of the irish site or the hong kong ones either. I use G&P ones in mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭DisasterIRL

Thanks for the reply :)

Just wondering what do you think of the deal, and do you think I should get the upgrade kit:

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]-For M1A1 / P90 Only
    -Installed
    ~~ UN Custom Spring
    ~~ Fuse removal ( Reduce resistance )
    ~~ Unidirection piston head
    This plan will increase the effective range and power but still durable. [/FONT]

For 15 dollars?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

A 600Mah battery is a complete piece of cr*p to be honest, even clone guns come with double that as standard., look for something 2000mah or something.,

So basically you reckon I should just buy it separately?

yeah that battery wouldnt last you long at all in a game.,

• Advertisement

Alright nice one for the quick reply, I may just get it seperatlly and get it upgraded pack to make it 325? would you get away with that?

Like it may not even reach that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

thats not what i'd do

buy in ireland
    and either get someone to upgrade it or do it your self
    the tm p90 is soo easy to work on its a great oneto start on (don't break the tappet plate tho)

needs:
    better piston head bb'ed
    spring guide bb'ed
    100ms spring
    two high caps
    excell bbs
    decent battery

makes for a sweet toy

that said they are brilliant outa the box and i'd get one and leave it standard for a start

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

you wont get a 2000mah battery into a p90, about 1500mah 8.4v mini is the max you can get without modifying inside the stock. alot of clones do come with 1100mah+ batteries, but there is a big difference between a cheap 1100mah and a good quality one.

I wouldnt use an M100 spring though, ive seen MS90s put a P90 on 325-328 perfectly, any higher than that is an almost certainty to be over the limit., hte gearbox is very easy o remove aswell so you could do the upgrade yourself.,

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Beast ASI

Your able to fit a 9.6 2000mAh battery into the P90 fine. It needs to be in this config:

10525.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Do you not need to do a little mod (a bit of cutting if I remember) to the plastic plate holding in the gearbox for it to fit?

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Beast ASI

Yeah, you just take it out. Still fits fine though :)

Sanyo 9.6V 1700mAh P90
    Ni-Cad Battery
    Specificed to P90 ( Modify Required )

Modification:
    Higher Voltage Battery For Upgrade: 1500mAh / 1700mAh 9.6V Special Type (P90) ( Modification And Fusedbox Removal Required )
    UN Custom-325FPS Basic Plan-M1A1/P90
    For M1A1 / P90 Only
    -Installed
    ~~ UN Custom Spring
    ~~ Fuse removal ( Reduce resistance )
    ~~ Unidirection piston head
    This plan will increase the effective range and power but still durable. [/FONT]

Does that looks ok?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

vtec wrote: »
    I wouldnt use an M100 spring though, ive seen MS90s put a P90 on 325-328 perfectly, any higher than that is an almost certainty to be over the limit., hte gearbox is very easy o remove aswell so you could do the upgrade yourself.,

i found that the proethieus m90 only gave 298-302 in mine
    not it was a worn in spring from my m249 but i suppose thgats why any airsofter modding hois stuff should hace a chrono

I've taken up looking for my next gun, and have come up with the same gun from a different website:P

This time I had a look on RedWolf Airsoft, her is what I came up with

• TM P90 $218
    • Upgrade plan to 325fps includes battery(INTERNAL BATT
    OPTION 9.6V 1700MA) and they Install PDI spring Custom
    gearbox work to ensure smooth operation $65
    • 2 x 300 round TM magazines $67
    • MilSpex P90 Dual Magazine Thigh Holster $21
    • Shipping $131
    Total $484
    Or €364

What does everyone think?

You could buy a CA sportline P90 for a lot less than that, then buy new gears and a piston, shim and bushings etc. it would probably come to a lot less than that price.,

vtec wrote: »
    You could buy a CA sportline P90 for a lot less than that, then buy new gears and a piston, shim and bushings etc. it would probably come to a lot less than that price.,

When is it coming out do you know as I can't seem to find any stores stocking or news of stores stocking them, any plans for Eirsoft or any other Irish stores planning to stock them

I know its out already but i dunno if theres any irish retailers have it, Tony would be the man to ask but its defo out already, theres reviews of it on some of the international forums.,

Was relativly difficult to find, but yeah it's there, and for $140, I'm not sure if I would go with it though, I never ever liked the build quality of the CA sportsline range

Advertisement