Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

rugby on tv/online

• 13-09-2008 5:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 391 ✭✭

can anybody recommend where to watch magners league/heineken cup matches online?
    am away a lot and work odd hours so can't always watch on irish tv.
    s4c is good for some matches but obviously favour welsh matches
    having already been a subscriber to setanta (rubbish coverage and overpriced if all you wanna watch is rugby), i need an alternative and a chance to watch on demand.
    am willing to pay a reasonable amount for the chance to watch leinster matches online.
    any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

Just do what I do, I got Setanta, the channels were rubbish, got rid of it but because I have eircom broadband I get Setanta Ireland online.

Maybe that new Leinster Rugby channel might be a good option for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 391 ✭✭frankie2shoes

unfortunately am with perlico, so that knocks that on the head. can't even pay for it as setanta online is exclusive to eircom!!
    the leinster tv channel seems to be full of interviews and adds and little else.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

Try here: http://www.myp2pforum.eu/rugby/

From this site I was able to watch the Munster v. USA Eagles and Edinburgh games online for free.

Advertisement