Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

formula 1 09

Options
  • 13-09-2008 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭

Does anyone know anything about f1 2009. I know the game has been announced but I haven't heard anything else about it. Does anyone???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

Been developed by Codemasters after Sony lost the rights to publish it. Will be coming out for the Xbox360 and PS3 sometime next year. Codemasters are good devs when it comes to Racing Sims so the franchise is in good hands.

A few little details about it here!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

Codemaster's racing games are far from Sim like. But they do be hella fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

Well the F1 game will be a Racing Sim for sure.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,122 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

yeah, I've read on some gaming site that F1 2009 will be a racing sim, unlike DiRT or GRiD.

Can't wait, even though I'm not a big F1 fan. F1 97 was the last F1 game I played on PS1, which was fantastic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

Codemasters can make very good sims. They've chosen not to in recent times for marketting reasons (arcade games sell), but if you look at their back catalogue they've done a great job with sims in the past, and they know who the core audience for an F1 game are.

So I expect they'll do a very good job with it, I look forward to hearing details.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

rizzla wrote: »
    Codemaster's racing games are far from Sim like. But they do be hella fun.

I do be thinning turnips.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

byte wrote: »
    Can't wait, even though I'm not a big F1 fan. F1 97 was the last F1 game I played on PS1, which was fantastic.

Greatest F1 game to date imo. I have the current outing on the PS3 and it's not bad tbh. I'm looking forward to the next installment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

criminal it's not on PC

Advertisement