Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

7 days of free retail for all OB players

• 13-09-2008 6:34pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,487 CMod ✭✭✭✭

http://www.war-europe.com/#/news/?id_news=en144&lang=en

In case the link doesn't work
    More than 100,000 European players have now created characters and launched enthusiastically into the violent and bloody battlefields of the Old World every evening. Despite this, for many of you and for us as well, the launch of the open beta has left a bitter taste. While it is true that the purpose of Beta Testing a game is to indeed expose problems before a game launches, the launch did not happen anywhere near as smoothly as we had planned.

Because of this I have decided to offer seven free days to all of the beta testers. If you decide to continue your adventures in WAR, and we certainly hope you do, you will be credited on your account from the 18th of September and will be able to take part in the adventure without any regret. By the beginning of next week, we expect many more to join us as we open the gates for our Head Start, and we look forward to welcoming all of you in the Warhammer world.

Best regards,

Ghislaine Le Rhun
    GOA CEO

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Exar Khun

At least he appologised originally,

Sound as a bell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

Good from GOA. I really hope GOA impress in the future to stop them getting all the abuse

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,059 ✭✭✭BKtje

fair play ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 315 ✭✭wideband

I cant get into the OB so feck all use to me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

wideband wrote: »
    I cant get into the OB so feck all use to me
    It ends tonight anyway. It was more of an apology to the open beta people who couldn't register their keys on the day the beta started because of the shoddy state of the website etc.

(Ghislaine Le Rhun is a chick btw)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 315 ✭✭wideband

It ends tonight anyway. It was more of an apology to the open beta people who couldn't register their keys on the day the beta started because of the shoddy state of the website etc.

(Ghislaine Le Rhun is a chick btw)

Thats me ==== open beta people who couldn't register their keys on the day the beta started

It ends tonight anyway == Thank god for that , couldnt take the isolation any more :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Will the extra days the SE and CE players get count as our 7 days ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,487 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

R0ot wrote: »
    Will the extra days the SE and CE players get count as our 7 days ?

These extra OB days can't be used till the 18th.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

i wasnt able to register with my codes for ob and still cant :mad:
    will i get these 7 days free ? or does this just apply to the people who managed to register ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I'd say, technically since you were meant to be registered, you should still get the days free.

• Advertisement
Advertisement