Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tokyo marui vs classic army??

Options
  • 13-09-2008 6:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭

Hey was lookin at airsoft global for my first gun. im stuck between a g36c and an m14.

thats a bit iff point though ive been contemplating the TM m14 and the CA m14. the ca is much cheaper.almost 120$.

i looked at the manufacturer list here on boards and i was wondering is it advisable to just bite the bullet and save for the TM or is CA still any good.

Ive heard some criticism about CA i think mainly their m4? could be wrong. anyone have either of these aegs to give some advice?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭eagleye7

sorry been doin some research and have seen some wierd stuff about the the CA.
    Ive been gettin reviews and sites sayin this fires at 85-105m/s also 320fps bang on but others say 350. can anyone give confirmation will it be legal?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,012 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

CA everything has gone down the pan lately, wouldn't buy anything from them

now, G&G or TM ftw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭eagleye7

yeah i thought i had heard that but ive read some pretty good reviews for their m14

Advertisement