Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easiset pick up joint in Dublin?

Options
  • 13-09-2008 6:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭

I suppose the obvious answer is Coppers but I always find that the women in there are awful and there is usally a 3:1 male to female ratio. Where else?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

Barcode?

It's Dublin on a Saturday night, shouldn't be too hard in fairness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Dragan & Degsy met in The George, I know they highly recommend it.

tribulus wrote: »
    Barcode?

It's Dublin on a Saturday night, shouldn't be too hard in fairness.

But Snyper has first pick of the under ager's (which is 99% of Barcode).

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Zanzibar, Traffic and Pravda can be good - there's a good few foreign girls there too... depends what you're in to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

True, true but most of the girls in Barcode will at least have done their Junior Cert, I thought that was Snypers cut off point...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Golden Pages. Quote your credit card.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭dotsman

Obligatory post...

tribulus wrote: »
    True, true but most of the girls in Barcode will at least have done their Junior Cert, I thought that was Snypers cut off point...

Sometimes, when he's exceptionally horny, I hear he makes exceptions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

Passing by barcode on my bike most saturday evenings theres some short skirt going in there with long legs but the people seem either very immature or scumbags.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭looking4advice

ok ive no interest in jail bait. anywhere where the clientelle are at least 21 or above.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

Anywhere in Templebar is good. Buskers, Gogartys etc. Get yourself a nice English/Scottish/Welsh sl4pper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Pen1987

its all the same... women dont change their 'pysche' depending on where they go, its not like theyre planning on going to eg Dandilions, then someone suggests Barcode and the plans change so they think to themselves '****, Barcode, Ok better remember to be a slut tonight so...'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭looking4advice

Pen1987 wrote: »
    its all the same... women dont change their 'pysche' depending on where they go, its not like theyre planning on going to eg Dandilions, then someone suggests Barcode and the plans change so they think to themselves '****, Barcode, Ok better remember to be a slut tonight so...'

true but not everyone is like that. Some girls go to certain bars cos they know they will be hit on.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Moved.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

21s, Always talking to D4 birds...

"The names Gordon Freeman and i go to Trinity, I study nuclear and subatomic research in the Anomalous Materials department, I'm good friends with <SNIP> who works on the door, So i get in here free all the time!"

"Really? OMG! Is that like Orts?"

"Yes Sorcha it is..." :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭the flananator

Ross_Mahon wrote: »
    21s, Always talking to D4 birds...

"The names Gordon Freeman and i go to Trinity, I study nuclear and subatomic research in the Anomalous Materials department, I'm good friends with <SNIP> who works on the door, So i get in here free all the time!"

"Really? OMG! Is that like Orts?"

"Yes Sorcha it is..." :confused:

I've done well in TramCo and the Turks Head...absolute dives but anywhere on a specific student night it pretty handy I've found.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

I know a great place for girls in their mid 20s and upwards. But I'm not telling you all as I don't want it to be Cocktoberfest whenever I get back to Dublin.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

The Shelbourne Bar. Beats all (for me). Top drawer totty. With hubbies away selling guns and cigarettes to 3rd world children they just wanna have fun with a bit of arty-dodgy-recrerational drug taker-musician-rough. Back to theirs...sumptious gaffs, gin, fine wine, fallon and byrne scran in the fridge. Nick a towel,fancy aftershave and a bottle of Bollinger before leaving. Sod it...go the whole hog (as a friend of mine has done) and drive off in their car.(Soft top SLK! Don't break it or thrash it, just get home and park it up).
    Seriosly top drawer MILF that are so easily impressed with a guy that's a bit risky and doesn't give a flying fcuk. One of few places you can actually be yourself and be richly rewarded with a harem of fab women un-used to sexy louch behaviour.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

You want ladies over 21? Then Club M(ILF) is the spot for you. Hen parties galore

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Xavi6 wrote: »
    You want ladies over 21? Then Club M(ILF) is the spot for you. Hen parties galore

No Xavi are you nuts! I WANT ladies under 21 but I'm in the darker corners of 30's and my wants have to take 2nd place to my needs!
    Club Meh? Not my cup of tea. Never was. Not even when it was Yesterdays.
    Sin E hasn't a bad record on the scoresheet for handy pick-ups.
    I was privileged earlier this summer to sink a few in The Black Sheep (In Coolock) I was very surprised at how friendly and jovial the place is (as I always thought it'd be a rancid sh!thole). Plenty of fish in that sea (be careful not to pull a conger). But what a pick up place. UNREAL!

• Advertisement
Advertisement