Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fintan Gavin @ EPT Barcelona

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭kakak1

Fintan will be devestated that you havnt started a seperate thread in which to congratulate him, poor form on your behalf Neill :D

the least kelly could have done was make a list of those who sent congratulation posts

• Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭jimbling

wow, just saw this thread now... congrats!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

gilly78 wrote: »
    well done fintan all the pros were afaird of you

tbh I think it was Cristy and Manus they were afraid of

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,094 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

oh just got the text that he added 3k to the corrib 100 f/o, yay

• Registered Users Posts: 3,337 ✭✭✭Wombatman

WP Fintan. Did Galway poker proud.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 forumtilt

well played sir!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭Fatboydim

Great night in the eglinton last night. The tournament was so full there were about forty alternates and I'm not sure they all got seated. I didn't see how many players in the end as I got knocked out with the very first hand I played. Got it all in with top set pocket Jacks in my hand and called in two spots. The board was 892J- two diamonds - I couldn't see anyone holding 10 7 but felt I was probably up against a nut flush draw and a straight draw. in the event I was against AQ - who had pushed so hard that I had to go all in - and 10 9d. The guy with AQ had re-raised my bet of 2k that had been flat called by 10 9. - to 7k it was a gullible play to say the least. Anyway a black seven saw me exit to the pub were Fintan had a running tab. I stayed there until about 12.00 and then headed in for a cash game. Useless at hold em' - but finished up at around 3.30am having clawed back tourney entry fee and losses to make about €300.

So all in all a great night and great craic - thanks Fintan. If Carlsberg made poker players.....

Advertisement