Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am I missing something?

Options
  • 13-09-2008 7:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭

Out of curiosity is there a reason that the user jeremyquinn hasn't been banned, I mean its known its yet another casey re-reg.

So I was wondering is there some reason for this, like is he being left so he won't keep re-registering as other user's.

Just wondering.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,106 ✭✭✭✭muffler

gerky wrote: »
    Out of curiosity is there a reason that the user jeremyquinn hasn't been banned, I mean its known its yet another casey re-reg.
    How is it known? Can you elaborate or is this conjecture on your part?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭gerky

muffler wrote:
    How is it known?

He has the same writing style, rants about the exact same topics, using the same wording, he's a new member and casey has re-registered countless times before.

And when he's called casey in a thread he doesn't make any attempt to deny it.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,235 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

He does belong in a padded room lined with tin foil, to be fair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Taken care of, thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement