Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

famous people?

Options
  • 13-09-2008 7:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭

so what famous people are coming to ucd this year that you all no of, and when they coming??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

Jamie Heaslip is doing a MIM in the Smurfit Business School if you want to go a stalking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

chris jericho is meant to be coming

come on Y2J!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭neilk32

neilk is doing computer science :D lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭irish.rugby.fan

neilk32 wrote: »
    neilk is doing computer science :D lol

Boooooo
    :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

as far as i know Paul O' Connell is up for a James Joyce award

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

Chris Jericho is supposedly coming this year.However,he was due to come last year aswell but didn't happen.L&H are probably trying to use the same trick again this year to get more members.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

fatal wrote: »
    Chris Jericho is supposedly coming this year.However,he was due to come last year aswell but didn't happen.L&H are probably trying to use the same trick again this year to get more members.

Same with Neil Flynn(although very plausib reasons as to why he wouldnt have been able to make it last time). Really hope him and John McGinley make it...even though there are others I will see, these are the two I'm mostly concerned with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

LawSoc (I think) are apparantly having George Galloway over :) He's on one of their posters anyway

Totally have to be there for that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭Het-Field

Am I right in thinking that George Galloway once threatened to sue Richard Waghorne, (Daily Mail Political Columnist & UCDSU Presidential Candidate 2003/2004), while speaking at a LawSoc debate.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Meh, he should have done more than sue Richard Waghorne tbh. :pac:

• Advertisement

lawSoc have mischa barton and john c mcginley coming

Bishop desmond tutu is also making a visit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Blut

Jamie Heaslip is doing a MIM in the Smurfit Business School if you want to go a stalking.

No, hes not. Gordan D'Arcy was in arts last year though, I'm not sure if he still is or not now. He stands out a bit as one of very few students who drive a BMW X5 to college!

Blut wrote: »
    No, hes not. Gordan D'Arcy was in arts last year though, I'm not sure if he still is or not now. He stands out a bit as one of very few students who drive a BMW X5 to college!

He bloody well is. I read it in the paper, he did an undergrad in trinners in Engineering and he is doing the MIM this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Blut

I have the class list of MiM on my lap in front of me and I can assure you hes not on it. And I've also been into each of the 3 class groups this year and he was in none of them. So I'm guessing your paper was mistaken.

Blut wrote: »
    I have the class list of MiM on my lap in front of me and I can assure you hes not on it. And I've also been into each of the 3 class groups this year and he was in none of them. So I'm guessing your paper was mistaken.

Bloody Irish times. Dont believe everything you read.

Advertisement