Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cat has lost her balance??

Options
  • 13-09-2008 8:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭

my cat who is roughly 7 years old and has seemed to have lost her balance and was just wondering what this could be ?? thanks for all help

XxlauraxX

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Arcadian

Head injury, ear infection, you need a vet not an internet forum!!

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭hadook

Off to the vet with you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭lostinnappies

XxlauraxX wrote: »
    my cat who is roughly 7 years old and has seemed to have lost her balance and was just wondering what this could be ?? thanks for all help

XxlauraxX

Quick question, just jumping in here without reading cos it could be quite serious. Does she tilt her head to one side? Does she press her head into things like the wall or a corner? are her eyes quivering left to right? If the answer is yes to any of these bring her into the vets NOW. She may have a serious infection similar to meningitus.

Other then that she may have an inner ear infection causing her to lose balance so i would bring her into the vets as soon as you can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 549 ✭✭✭BlackCat2008

I do agree vet is the only one who can tell you whats going on, it could be anything form pollops or citis to a high temperature or head injury, best to leave these things to the vets.

Lets know how you get on hope it nothing to serous.

any update on your cat

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭XxlauraxX

yay!! she is fine now and it wasn't anything to do with neorological(sp?) problems:D it was just her leg !:D:D! thank god thanks for all help and concern !!

XxlauraxX

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭miss no stars

Glad to hear she's ok, I had these tragic images in my head of a little kittie trying to stand up and just wobbling about. They injure themselves so easily :o she must be so happy to be feeling better

fantastic news

Advertisement