Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scope Question....

Options
  • 13-09-2008 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭

I recently bought this scope http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=36&products_id=57

To fit to my CA M15A4.. To use as a guess a long range weapon(I also have an mp5 and m4 for close and mid range) I wanted the scope for I guess long range spotting and when possible long range kills...

Anyway.. It's the first time I've have a zoomed scope and I was wondering whats the best way to look through it and any advice on how to make the most of it..

I assume you dont put your eye right up to it cause when I do it looks weird.. I'm just wondering is there a good distance from your eye to make it clearer or whatever...

I'm sure the majority of snipers on the forums will hate me for this but I figured I'd ask anyway...

Thanks guys

Comments

Advertisement