Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

North Side vs. South Side

Options
  • 13-09-2008 9:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭

Anyone notice that rich south siders have some idea that the north side is one big giant ****hole where your liable to get mugged and stabbed if you come here? I've been hanging around in Donnybrook recently and I swear to god they think the northsides one big council estate or something. They also think we invented the Dublin accent too. They say "a northside accent". Haha I didn't know we had our own accent.

I've only been stabbed once in my life and it was on the south side. I got stabbed in the arse with a screw driver in Clondalkin cuz I asked the wrong lad for directions. The south sides full of ****holes like Neilstown, Jobstown, Cherry Orchard, Dolphins Barn, Drimnagh, Inchicore, Lucan and god knows how many I've never been to. Where the hell does the north side get its bad reputation from?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

We've had a series of these type of threads recently and they don't really go anywhere except around in circles with everyone in entrenched positions.

Apologies BogWog but I think I'll close it unless you can give me some very convincing reasons to re-open it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement