Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Class Schedule/Timetables

Options
  • 13-09-2008 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭

Did anyone get their class schedule's/timetable's yet??I'm doing Video and Sound Tech and I haven't a clue as to what I should be doing on Monday!I'm guessing they'll hand out timetables on Monday?Anyone else in the same situation,regardless of course type?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭Sunn

eroo wrote: »
    Did anyone get their class schedule's/timetable's yet??I'm doing Video and Sound Tech and I haven't a clue as to what I should be doing on Monday!I'm guessing they'll hand out timetables on Monday?Anyone else in the same situation,regardless of course type?

In the main "street" theres a Electrical department notice board (near the caretakers station). You can check the time table there if you are stuck.

Advertisement